Ultra-Cheesy Ground Turkey Meatloaf Recipe Ultra-Cheesy Ground Turkey Meatloaf Recipe Empty

تاريخ النشر 2024 - 09 - 23
⚠️ التبليغ عن الاعلان
📝 بواسطة: وظائف السعودية 24

Looking for a delicious and healthier twist on the classic meatloaf? This ultra-cheesy ground turkey meatloaf delivers a flavorful and cheesy punch while keeping it light with ground turkey. Perfect for a family dinner, it’s easy to prepare, packed with savory goodness, and topped off with a tangy ketchup glaze that’s irresistibly good!

Ultra-Cheesy Ground Turkey Meatloaf Recipe Dzdz10

Ingredients

• 1 pound ground turkey
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (divided)
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard

Directions

1. Preheat the Oven
    Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a loaf pan with some oil or butter to prevent sticking.
  2. Mix the Meatloaf Ingredients
    In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, milk, seasoned bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and egg. Stir everything together until it’s fully mixed, making sure all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
  3. Add the Cheese
    Fold in 3/4 cup of the shredded Cheddar cheese into the mixture, ensuring it’s well incorporated for that extra cheesy goodness in every bite.
  4. Shape the Meatloaf
    Press the turkey mixture evenly into the greased loaf pan, making sure the top is smooth and level for an even bake.
  5. Prepare the Glaze
    In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, and yellow mustard until it forms a smooth, tangy-sweet glaze.
  6. Spread the Glaze
    Pour and spread the glaze evenly over the top of the meatloaf. This will caramelize beautifully in the oven, adding a delightful layer of flavor.
  7. Bake the Meatloaf
    Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour. After the first 50 minutes of baking, sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese on top, then return it to the oven for the last 10 minutes to melt and bubble.
  8. Let it Rest
    Once the meatloaf is done, remove it from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes before slicing. This helps the meatloaf firm up, making it easier to slice and serve.

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cooking Time: 1 hour

Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes

Servings: 6

Nutritional Information (Per Serving)

• Calories: 320 kcal
  • Protein: 23g
  • Fat: 18g
  • Carbohydrates: 14g
  • Fiber: 1g
  • Sugar: 6g

Serving Suggestions

This cheesy turkey meatloaf pairs perfectly with a side of mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a simple green salad. You can also serve it alongside a warm loaf of crusty bread to soak up the extra glaze.

Tips for Success

• For extra moisture, try adding finely chopped onions or bell peppers to the meat mixture.
  • Want even more cheesy flavor? Add a mix of cheeses like Monterey Jack or Mozzarella for added gooeyness.
  • If you're looking for a gluten-free option, swap out the breadcrumbs with gluten-free breadcrumbs or finely ground oats.

FAQs

Q: Can I use ground beef instead of turkey?
A: Yes! You can substitute ground beef for the turkey if you prefer, but keep in mind that the nutritional content will change slightly.
Q: How do I store leftover meatloaf?
A: Store leftover meatloaf in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices in the oven or microwave before serving.
Q: Can I freeze this meatloaf?
A: Absolutely! Wrap the meatloaf tightly in plastic wrap and then foil before freezing. It can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge and bake to reheat.
Q: Can I make this meatloaf ahead of time?
A: Yes! You can prepare the meatloaf mixture and shape it in the pan a day in advance. Cover it tightly and store it in the fridge. Add the glaze just before baking.
Q: What can I use instead of ketchup in the glaze?
A: You can try using barbecue sauce or a combination of tomato paste and a little vinegar for a tangier alternative to ketchup.
Q: Can I make this recipe dairy-free?
A: Sure! Use a dairy-free milk substitute and replace the cheese with a dairy-free cheese alternative to make it lactose-free.

حكمة الاسبوع :: إذا أردت أن تنجح في حياتك فاجعل المثابرة صديقك الحميم و التجربة مستشارك الحكيم و الحذر أخاك الأكبر و الرجاء عبقريتك الحارسة
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com